AOMEI Backupper Professional is a most advanced and feature-packed backup software that lets you create a copy of your system that you can restore in the event of major problems.
This user-friendly windows program sells for $29.95 (USD) but for a limited time period, you can get the full version program for free.
Download the installer or setup file from the Aomei page[105 MB].
Run the installer, complete the installation process. Launch the app, on the main window click “Register” and activate the product with the below code.
About the AOMEI Backupper Pro:
AOMEI Backupper Professional is a Professional data backup utility for Windows PC’s that allows users to back up just about anything and prevents permanent data loss. The pro version offers three types of backup modes: full, incremental and differential.
The clean interface of the app offers a selection of options down the left-hand side. From here, you can use the Home screen; open the back-up and restore modules; clone a partition or disk and run some useful utilities.
The program lets you backup disk drives or backup systems of Windows 10; backup partitions (or dynamic volumes) and make a one-click copy of your system drive.
The process is largely the same for all the options. Just select what you want to copy, and where you want to save the content to.
You can set a compression level (none, normal or high), enable encryption and split a large back-up into smaller volumes, which is useful if you want to write the files to CD or DVD.
When you are ready, hit the Start Backup button. You can manage your backups through the Restore and Home screens.
The Utilities section lets you check the integrity of a backup image, to make sure there are no problems with it, burn a bootable rescue disc; and mount a backup image, so you can explore it and restore each file through Windows Explorer.
Key Features of AOMEI Backupper Professional:
- The system, hard disk, partition, file, folder, and file backup and restore.
- Supports full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups.
- Disk and partition clone for upgrading HDD or transferring data.
- Backup disk space management helps delete old backups automatically.
- Create a WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case of the system fails.
- Compress, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images.
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and XP.
- Supports dynamic disk, MBR disk, GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.