Zentimo 1.4 Pro offers you an innovative approach to manage your USB & eSATA drives. While it solves many external drive related problems in Windows, it also gives more control on your devices and just makes working with external drives fun & pleasure.
Zentimo is a powerful external drive manager which prevents annoying error messages from windows default ‘Safely remove External’ Feature.It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets.
Key Features of Zentimo 1.4 Pro :
ast & Reliable Device Safe Removal
- Highly customizable, informative & powerful device menu
- Stopping via “disabling” for SATA drives
- Keyboard shortcuts for stoppingreturning
- Return stopped device back
- Display processes preventing device from being stopped
- Forced device stopping
- Ejecting memory cards rather than the card reader
- Support of USB, SATA, Firewire devices
- Power off drives on stopping in Vista & Win 7
Automate Your Work!
- Program autorun on device insertionstopping
- Command line to safe removal
Drive Letter Management
- Hiding drives of empty card reader slots
- Ability to mount storage devices as a NTFS folder
- Preventing Windows from assigning specified drive letters to removable drives
- Fixing a drive letter to a specific device
Manage your portable apps
- Portable application quick launcher
- Portable device settings
More security & information
- Strong TrueCrypt integration
- Lets you stop autorun viruses
- Honest drive speed test
Zentimo 1.4 Pro Free License
Normally a personal license of Zentimo 1.4 will cost $30 per year, but here is a good opportunity provided by developer itself to get Zentimo 1.4 for free.
- Visit this promotional Page : http://goo.gl/IVal8 and enter Your full name, e-mail ID and click “I want the License”.
- Next within few seconds you will receive an email from Zentimo Team with Zentimo 1.4 Pro license key
- This License is valid only for v. 1.4 of ‘Zentimo
- The free offer is valid until Dec 16th,2011
Thanks for sharing.
Comments are closed.