YL Email Address Extractor is a versatile program that can extract email addresses from Outlook and AOL Mail folders. It’s available for both Windows and Mac systems.
It’s a must-have for any company or organization that uses email marketing because of its sophisticated functions and user-friendliness.
One of the most efficient methods of promoting one’s products or services to a wide audience is through email marketing. However, compiling an extensive email list from varying resources, like email inboxes and websites, can be a challenging undertaking. Here’s where YL Email Address Extractor can help.
Exactly what is the YL Email Address Extractor?
Extracting email addresses from Microsoft Outlook, or AOL Mail folders is a breeze with this handy piece of software.
It does a thorough search of all your folders and saves any email addresses it finds.
Extract email addresses from Inbox, Sent, Spam, Email Body, Whom, From, Copy, Hidden Copy, and more with YL Email Address Extractor.
Explain how the email extractor works.
- As a first step, install the software and give it permission to pull emails from Outlook or AOL Mail.
- Choose an Outlook folder or enter more specific search criteria to see a list of relevant emails.
- You can export your email list as a CSV file to be imported into Google Contacts, MailChimp, or another email service.
- You can extract as many emails as you want out of your AOL and Outlook accounts.
- Extracts email addresses from Gmail folders such as Inbox, Sent, etc.
- It extracts email addresses from To, From, CC, BCC, and other fields.
- Removes duplicate email addresses automatically.
- Enables exporting findings to an Excel file.
- It can copy emails extracted to the clipboard for later use.
- Accepts Socks4 and Socks5 proxies.
- Accepts an HTTP or HTTPS proxy.
Get YL Email Address Extractor for Free:
Download the installer from the developer page: https://www.pcclean.io/download
Start the program, then select “help” and then “Enter Registration Key” from the main window.
Copy and paste the below license code and hit the “Ok” button.