WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe v4.0.0 Now Supports Adding External Subtitles (.srt)
Recently Digiarty Software announced an important upgrade, actually the biggest ever this year, to its flagship video converter software – WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe (version 4.0.0). Along with that, the developer is also giving away this newest version unlimitedly on its official site: http://www.winxdvd.com/hd-video-converter-deluxe/. All Techno360 readers are enabled to get a free license key of this HD video converter before Jul.25, 2013
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is featured as an all-in-one video converter, YouTube video Downloader and video editor. In version 4.0.0, it has been re-designed with a brand-new interface which looks much cleaner and cooler. It is now able to support up to 320 videos as input, 180 videos and 14 audios as output The preset profiles have now also been added to 280+, including New HTC One, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S 4, Galaxy Note, etc.
As a video converting and editing tool, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe v4.0.0 not only allows users to merge/cut/trim/crop videos while converting, but also supports adding external *.srt subtitle to downloaded videos.
Subtitles are important to help us understand a movie/video. But we all know that even Hollywood movies have limited subtitle options, not mention general video clips. So if you are not a native speaker of the video, or you just want to learn a certain foreign language through watching local videos/movies, adding external subtitle to the video by yourself will be a good choice. The most common subtitle file is in .srt extension. Currently WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe supports .srt and .aas external subtitle files. Here I would like to present a brief guide on how to add external subtitles to the videos you are converting.
PS: If you are thinking of adding external subtitles to a DVD movie, you can firstly rip the DVD with free DVD ripping software, then load the ripped file to WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe.
- Run WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, load source videos by clicking “Video” button, then select an output device/video format.
- Click “Edit” beneath the video clips list, you’ll see a smaller window pop up.
- Click “Subtitle” card.
- Tick both “Enable Subtitle” and “Extra” boxes.
- Click “Add” to choose an external subtitle file you downloaded.
- Click “Done”, then the small window will close automatically.
- Finally, you can start to convert videos. The external subtitle will be imbedded to the output videos when the process finished.
Other features of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe:
- Convert 1080p/720p MKV M2TS, MTS, AVCHD, MOD;
- Convert HD camcorder videos, Blu-ray videos to general video formats;
- Convert among HD and SD videos, including MKV, M2TS, MTS, AVCHD, MOD, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, etc;
- Deliver blazing fast converting speed, 32x faster than the real time;
- Download videos from You Tube, Metacafe, Dailymotion for offline viewing.
If you want to give this video converter a try, don’t miss the free giveaway opportunity.