WinX DVD to iPhone Ripper Free for Windows and Mac
WinX DVD to iPhone Ripper is the best solution to Rip and back up DVDs to iPhone/iPad.
It’s amazing to watch DVD movies on your 4.7/5.5-inch iPhone 7/Plus. If you already have DVD Discs of some movies, you just need to get a DVD ripper and rip DVD to iPhone supported video formats and don’t need to buy it again from iTunes.
WinX DVD to iPhone Ripper gives you the easiest way to play DVD movies on iPhone, and more devices. Without the need to buy movies from iTunes or worry about format compatibility, you can rely on this DVD to iPhone converter to compress and convert DVD to iPhone/ iPad MP4 and H.264 video format for smooth playback on your iPhone 7/7 Plus/6/SE, iPad Pro/Air, iTunes and Apple TV.
It takes about 30 minutes to rip a full disc of DVD movie to iPhone. That’s 2x faster than common DVD iPhone ripper software in current market. Plus, it comes with unique High-Quality Engine, professionally preconfigured profiles, and many flexible settings. It’s surely a must-have tool to ease video playback with your Apple video players.
WinX DVD to iPhone Ripper Features:
- Converting DVDs to be playable on iPad Pro/Air, iTunes and Apple TV.
- Rip DVD to MP4, MOV, M4V to be used on QT Player, iMovie, iDevice, etc.
- Extract music from DVD, and convert it to AAC, AC3 or MP3 format.
- Compatible with any DVD region codes, CSS, RCE, Sony ArccOS and UOPs without third-party codecs.
- Trim a movie to output a video clip, auto expands to profile video resolution, crop frame to remove the black bars.
- Merge several DVD titles into a whole video file. You can even add external subtitle files (AAS/SRT) downloaded from the internet.
- Runs about 180 FPS to rip DVD, ripping a 2-hour DVD takes only 30 minutes.
WinX DVD to iPhone Ripper Giveaway:
On clicking the ‘Get Now’ button, the page will show license code and download link for the installer. copy the code, download the software, install it and activate with code obtained through this giveaway.
Note: This giveaway will be available until February 5, 2018.