WinToHDD helps you if you need to install or reinstall Windows but don’t have the disc it came on (or a CD or DVD drive, for that matter) or USDB drive. This tool can install the operating system from an ISO, WIM, or ESD image file (which you need to supply yourself) or clone Windows to a new drive.
It also lets you create a multi-installation USB flash drive that you can use to install different editions of Microsoft’s operating system.
The latest version of WinToHDD lets you hot clone Windows without needing to restart the source computer. This is is a pretty good program that makes migrating a hard disk or partition to a new PC
straightforward. It even wipes the source drive securely afterward.
- Reinstall Windows directly from ISO, WIM, ESD without using CD/DVD/USB.
- Install Windows onto a second hard drive directly from ISO, WIM, ESD without using CD/DVD/USB.
- Clone Windows between disks with different sector sizes.
- Hot clone Windows without restarting the clone source computer.
- Install any version of Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2019/2016/2012/2008 (64 & 32 bits) from the same USB drive on both BIOS and UEFI computers.
- Fully Compatible with GPT/UEFI and Windows 10.
Overall, WinToHDD Pro is a handy tool to install, reinstall, clone Windows 10/8/7/vista/2016/2012/2008 without using a CD/DVD/USB drive.
Get WinToHDD Professional for free:
Download the WinToHDD v5.2 (free version) installer or setup file from the developer page.
Run the installer, complete the installation process.
Launch Hasleo WinToHDD software, on the app’s main window click “About” and select Activate license option.
Next, enter the below license code.
Note: This 1 Year license code doesn’t offer free tech support and upgrades
Click the “Register” button to activate the Pro version, close the app.
That’s it, you can launch the app and enjoy the Pro version for Free.