WinISO Standard 6.1 is an ISO image file utility,that is helpful for those who wants to handle the Image Files, this professional CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc image file utility tool allows you to open, create, edit, extract, mount, convert ISO files and other image file formats.
WinISO Standard 6.1 can also make bootable CD/DVD/BD and burn ISO image file to CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc. It is capable of processing almost all CD/DVD/BD image files, including ISO and BIN.
WinISO 6 has the ability to open an image file, display the file tree, and then run files within the image file. This is useful when viewing files, or running programs.
WinISO is the world’s first ISO image utility,the first version was released in 2001 and it’s technology has improved a lot over ten years It can be used as ISO Maker, ISO Editor, ISO Converter, ISO Burner, ISO Extractor and Mount ISO. Furthermore, it Supports Multiple File Formats such as ISO, BIN, CUE, CCD, NRG, MDS, etc.
If you’ve an image file already,then with WinISO you can open it in a click or two, browse the image contents, and extract the files you need with a quick drag and drop.
It’s just as easy to create new ISO9660, UDF, even HFS+ images. Just choose the option you need, then either manually build up your preferred file and folder structure; drag and drop your files and folders from Explorer onto the program; or create an image directly from a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc.
WinISO is a professional CD/DVD/Blu-ray image file utility tool that can:
- Make image file from CD/DVD/Blu-ray Driver
- Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats.
- Extract, edit, rename ISO files directly
- Burn ISO image file to CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Make bootable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Bridge and unbridge file systems
- Mount ISO image files
WinISO Standard 6.1 Features:
- Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN.
- Ability to add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files.
- Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
- Ability to create ISO image file(s) from a CD-ROM.
- WinISO is the first software to edit BIN/ISO and almost all image file(s) directly!
- You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
- Supports almost all known CD-ROM image files, including some virtual CD-ROM container files.
- Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
- Ability to open an image file, display the file tree, then run files from within the image file. This can be handy to view files or run programs.
- Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
- Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert.
WinISO Standard 6.1 For Free :
To Celebrate Leap Day downloa crew is givingaway $30 worth WinISO Standard 6.1.0 fullversion license/serial code for free, but the free offer will exist for 24 hours only.If you want WinISO , then just follow below instructions
- First create an downloadcrew account over here, then login to your account
- Next visit this promo page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and and click the “get serial code” button.
- Instantly the page will display a very big License/ serial code of WinISO Standard 6.1, copy the code
- Download :WinISO Standard 6.1.0
- Install it and use the WinISO Standard 6.1 registration code that you recieved to activate the fullversion
Note : If you already have an account, skip step 1
Note: The Giveaway started a while back and will end at 23:59 (Central European Time) on Wednesday February 29th.