Windscribe VPN is a new and creative two in one privacy solution that allows you to experience the internet as it should be free from prying eyes and restrictions.
The Internet today is like exploring the ocean, opportunities and things to see are endless, but most countries block access to sites for both residents and travelers. Also, web companies monitor your social network activity.
You’re constantly being tagged and followed just bait for advertisers and marketers when using public internet your personal data is exposed. However, you can avoid these tracking and restrictions by using Windscribe VPN.
This Virtual Private Network (VPN) encrypts all your activity and provides you with a shared IP address that helps you get lost in the crowd. You can travel anywhere (select any virtual server), browse whatever you want, use email, skype, and download files without fear of being targeted, tracked, and identified.
Windscribe VPN service protects both desktop and browser. The browser extension blocks, trackers, and beacons that endanger user’s privacy.
On the other hand, the desktop client is equipped with a built-in firewall and creates a VPN tunnel. The apps firewall prevents exposing your IP address.
- Encrypts your browsing activity and never leaks your DNS
- Stops tracking and lets you take back control of your privacy.
- Masks your IP address and Unblocks geo-restricted content.
- Prevent hackers from stealing your data while you use public WiFi
Windscribe VPN with 50 GB Bandwidth (Per Month) Free for 1 Year:
The free version of this VPN offers 1 GB bandwidth per month, but to get more (20 GB) bandwidth follow the below steps.
1. First, visit the Windscribe web page, click on the ‘Login –>Signup’ button.
2. Fill the small form by entering a username, password, email address, and click ‘Have a Voucher?’ button.
3.Enter the voucher code as BATKA420
4. Click the ‘Create Free Account’ button and confirm your email address.
5. Once you created an account, visit Windscribe download page,
6. You can download desktop client of the VPN for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Note: Its also available as extensions for popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
7. The VPN mobile app is available for iOS devices (iPhone) and Android