On February 29, Microsoft released Windows 8 Consumer Preview and many users all over the downloaded the Windows 8 beta, Microsoft confirmed via the official Windows 8 Twitter page that it crossed 1 Million downloads mark within 24 hours of release.
So if you have installed Windows 8 beta on your system and still confused to find free partion software compatible with Windows 8 Consumer preivew, then your search is over.
AOMEI Technology released Partition Assistant Home Edition (freeware allows commercial use) perfectly compatible with Windows 8 at first time. With the help of Partition Assistant, users could manage their partitions on Windows 8 safely and easily.
Aomei Partition Assistant 4.0 is easy to use yet comprehensive partition manager software and disk management tool for Windows-based systems. It provides a set of integrated features to address your diverse needs with a high degree of data protection.
As Partition Magic alternative, Aomei Partition Assistant brings the most popular hard disk partition management functions on MBR and GPT disk, including Partition Manager, Disk & Partition Copy Wizard and Extend Partition Wizard, with all hardware RAID supported.
What Can I do with Partition Assistant 4.0 on Windows 8?
- Resize Partition – “Extend Volume” and “Shrink Volume” to modify partition size by yourself
- Create Partition – Create more partitions for different usages even there’s no unallocated space
- Move Partition – Reset the location of one partition
- Merge Partitions – Merge two adjacent partitions into one
- Split Partition – Quick split one big partition into two small partitions.
- Allocate Free Space – Allocate free space from one partition to another for making the best use of disk space.
- Easy Copy Wizard – Copy partition or migrate entire hard disk to another without Windows reinstallation.
So download Partition Assistant Home Edition and get all benefits of Partition Assistant to manage your hard disk on Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
Download : Aomei Partition Assistant Home Edition 4.0
[Continue Reading to Next page]