The Walking Dead game first episode “A New Day” worth $24.99 is now available free for only limited time (1 day 10 hours left at the time of publishing this post). Humble Store is now giving away The Walking Dead: Season 1 for its users.
The Walking Dead: Season 1 is provided via Steam key for Windows and Mac. For key redemption, a free Steam account and Humble Bundle account is required.
Interested readers, visit Humble Store deal page and login to your account (or create an account), then click on “Add to Cart” button, next go ahead to click “Get it for Free” button and you will receive an email from Humble Bundle.
On receiving the Humble Bundle email, click the link ‘download page’, next hit the “Redeem on Steam” button to view the steam key of The Walking Dead: Season 1. This steam key should be redeemed by September 23rd, 2017 at 10:00 AM Pacific time.
Copy the key or product code, launch Steam client from your desktop, then add the game to your library ( ADD A GAME –>Activate a Product on Steam) or check out this video.
About this Game:
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead.
With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to keep up their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
- Episode 1 – A New Day (Available Now)
- Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Available Now)
- Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
- Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Available Now)
- Episode 5 – No Time Left (Available Now)
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will need you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead is pounding the door down!
- Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem-solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books