VR Space: The Last Mission is a virtual reality game that you normally have to download and pay USD $2.1 on Google Play store, but the developer is giving the game for free.
This application is only compatible with cardboard and works on devices running on Android OS 4.4 and above.
The app has 4.5-star ratings out of 86 user reviews and the application was last updated on December 27, 2016.
If you have cardboard for your android phone, then get this game free @ Google Play.
In India this game is available as free to install at Google play, if this game is not available as free in your region /country, try Opera browser VPN feature and select the VPN region as Canada.
VR Space : The Last Mission is a first-person space combat arcade game designed for Virtual Reality for Google Cardboard compatible glasses, with cutting edge 3D graphics that make you experience an immersive gameplay of a spaceship battle.
You will be a space war veteran in hands of the last spaceship alive of your squadron. You are the last hope of humanity, how long can you resist?
VR Space : The Last Mission takes mobile gaming to a whole new level with its amazing details and rich gameplay.
• Full gamepad support: Control your ship with the gamepad while you can look freely around for your ship, increasing the realism of piloting a spaceship.
• Immersive VR experience using cutting-edge 3D graphics and sound.
• UNLIMITED LEVELS through the galaxy with progressively harder waves of enemies.
• Respect VR guidelines to offer a comfortable and immersive experience.
• Designed for Google Cardboard, and therefore any device capable of using the cardboard app.
• NO VR mode also available from settings. You can play without a cardboard too!