Do you need a speech recognition and translation tool that can help you save time and work more efficiently?
If so, then Vovsoft Speech to Text Converter is the perfect solution for you! This powerful tool uses the IBM Cloud Speech-to-Text API to convert audio files into text and then translate the text into the target language.
🎤 What is Vovsoft Speech to Text Converter?
Speech to Text Converter is a nifty software that uses IBM’s powerful speech recognition API to transcribe audio files into text. It can take an audio file or record your voice directly and instantly translate what you say into text. But that’s not all – it can also translate the text into over 100 languages!
Use this audio-to-text tool to speed up the transcription of lengthy audio recordings like interviews, meetings, and podcasts.
Supported Audio Formats 🎧
Speech to Text Converter accepts various popular audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, and WEBM.
If you don’t have an audio file handy, don’t worry–the app comes equipped with a built-in recorder. Just click the “Record” button, and you’ll be able to capture and convert audio directly within the app.🎙️
🔊 How Does it work?
The app uses IBM’s speech-to-text technology to convert spoken words into written text.
When you open the app, you’ll see a simple and easy-to-use interface where you can browse for your audio file or record your voice.
You can either import a pre-recorded file or use the built-in recorder. Once you hit “Convert”, it analyzes the audio and generates a text transcript. It then translates the text into the language of your choice.
The software works with speech engines that can be used both offline and online:
- The Microsoft speech Platform, Windows’ native offline voice recognition engine, is what powers Continuous Dictation.
- IBM’s cloud-based speech-to-text service can process up to 500 minutes of audio every month at no cost.
- You can use Microsoft Azure (Cognitive Services) to convert for free up to 300 minutes every month.
Note: Some countries, including China and Taiwan, may not have access to IBM Cloud or Microsoft Azure, and both services may demand a credit card for enrollment.
- Converts audio files into text in multiple languages
- Translates text into multiple languages
- Supports common audio formats, such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, WEBM
- Includes a built-in recorder
- Requires an IBM Cloud account
Speech to Text Converter Giveaway:
Vovsoft’s Speech to Text Converter, which usually costs $19, is currently free.
You need only follow the steps below:
- Go to this Vovsoft promotion page.
- You can get either a desktop installer or a portable version for your computer.
- Install it on your Windows computer and launch it.
- After the Activation Window appears (screenshot), select “Enter License Key.”
- Enter 2AZNX-HCQT5-7M9ND as the license key.
- As of September 3, 2023, the offer will be over.
Vovsoft Speech to Text Converter is a powerful tool that can help you save time and work more efficiently. If you are an IBM Cloud user, then I highly recommend giving it a try!