USB Safely Remove is a great alternative to the native Windows Safe Removal tool.
This USB device manager is a completely hassle-free and enhanced replacement for your existing Windows safe removal tool. It saves your time and gives you more power on active work with any kind of USB device.
The major disadvantage of using the built-in Windows safe removal tool is that when using several hot-plug devices, it is often quite difficult to recognize which device needs to be stopped. Most devices have the same name: “USB mass storage device”. In addition, Windows does not let you hide a device you would not want to stop from the menu.
USB Safely Remove saves you from these problems and offers an original and multifunctional stopping menu, which displays actual device names with icons. Using this menu you can find and stop a device in a snap!
Also, this menu allows you to:
- Rename a device
- Change a device image
- Hide a device from the menu
- Scan for hardware changes
- Stop all devices at once
USB Safely Remove will be a better replacement for the Safely Remove Hardware tool aimed at saving time on active work with USB devices and keeping your gadgets safe.
The program gives a fully customizable menu to manage USB devices, displays what programs prevent stopping a device, lets you stop devices with hotkeys, hides drives of empty card-reader slots, allows to return a stopped device, and much more. Supports SATA, PCMCIA, and Firewire as well.
Key Features :
- Safely remove the USB stick in one click!
- Displaying processes that are preventing USB devices from being stopped
- Powerful command-line support
- 3 methods to stop devices.
- Automatically assigning hotkeys.
- Forbidding stopping any device.
- Customizable names and descriptions for devices.
- Notifications about connecting/disconnecting devices with the help of a balloon tooltip.
- Playing sounds or running external programs when devices are connected & disconnected.
- Restricting access to the features of the program with a password.
- Loading custom images for devices
- Ability to operate SATA drives
USB Safely Remove 6.4.3 For Free:
Crystal Rich, Ltd, in collaboration with GOTD, is currently offering a free license for USB Safely Remove (v6.4.2) for a limited time.
To grab a copy for yourself, visit this promo page, then enter your name and email address to receive a license key.
Complete the installation process.
Launch the program, then right-click on the system tray icon of the program, and choose the “Help” -> “Enter License Key…” item from the Menu.
In the displayed dialog, use the license code you received.
1. The Giveaway will be available for 24 hours, thanks to the GOTD website.
2. The license you’ll get allows you to use the program for a lifetime.
- The giveaway version doesn’t offer updates and technical support.