SUNIX VGA2788 is designed by taking the advantage of USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface, which will deliver the bandwidth and features required by PCs, consumer electronics and communications devices. With 10 times faster throughput than USB 2.0 standard, USB3.0 Graphic adapter enhances better VGA performance effect and reduce CPU loading substantially.
According to SUNIX, SUNIX VGA2788 is the world first USB 3.0 to HDMI graphics adapter which supports Full HD 1080p video streaming and in fact it will just use 400mA current.
It’s backward compatible with USB 2.0 and can handle up-to 2048×1152 resolution at 32bit and has automatic recognition of monitor type, resolution, and features.
- Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through USB3.0 Super-Speed connectivity.
- Supports widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9 Full HD 1080P video streaming.
- High performance USB Graphics Engine supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 @ 32bit.
- Compliant with HDMI Ver 1.2 and backward and compatible to DVI Ver. 1.0 Specification
- Low power consumption via USB Bus power supply (without Heat Sink).
- Supports desktop display mirror, extend mode, multi screen mode and screen rotation mode
- Up to four USB3.0 graphic adapters to work simultaneously.
- Automatic recognition of monitor type, resolution, and features.
- Hot-swapping / Plug-n-Play of monitors without reconfiguration.
- Movement of windows on the desktop is smooth, with no trail or shuddering.
- Compatible with Windows power management hibernate and suspend modes.
- Specialized for office using, home entertainment, and video playing.
- Supports Microsoft Windows operation system.
- Certified by CE, FCC, and RoHS approval.
|Bus Interface||USB3.0 (Back compatible with USB2.0)|
|Connector||DVI-I Female Connector|
Host upstream link: USB3.0 Micro B Type Female Connector
|Memory||16 MB x 16 DDR Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)|
|Power Consumption||+ 5VDC / 400mA over USB bus power|
|Support Mode||Extend mode, Mirror mode, Multi Screen mode, Screen Rotation mode|
|Resolutions||640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1152×864, 1280×720, 1280×768, 1280×800, 1280×960, 1280×1024, 1360×768, 1400×1050, 1440×900, 1600×1200, 1680×1050, 1920×1080, 1920×1200, 2048×1152|
|Regulatory Approvals||FCC Part 15 Class B, CE (EN55022, EN61000, EN55024) , VCCI, C-Tick, BDMI, RoHS|
|O.S. Support||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (X86/X64)|
|Environment||Operation temp. 10 °C ～ 40 °C (50-104°F)|
Relative humidity: < 85% non-condensing
Storage temp. -10 °C ～ 85 °C (14~176°F)
|Dimension||56 (W) x 87(L) x 22(H) mm|
|USB Cable||USB3.0 A -Type Male to USB3.0 Micro B-Type Male|
Price & Availability :
Currently SUNIX VGA2788 is listed as ‘Coming soon’ on Sunix site and there is no word on pricing at this stage.
[Source: USB Everything]