TrustPort Total Protection 2012 provides maxim protection for your computer against malware, online threats and misuse of confidential data.It protects the computer from viruses and spyware at all entry points. All email’s and websites are examined to detect dangerous or unwanted content. It enables the reliable protection of sensitive data by encryption or the permanent shredding of confidential files no longer in use.
10 reasons to replace your current antivirus with TrustPort Total Protection 2012:
- Multiengine scanning technology – the best detection of malware according to independent tests.
- Creation of transferable antivirus (USB flash disk)
- Application Inspector – sophisticated test of applications at sandboxing level monitoring application’s behaviour, and protection against unauthorized access and the modification of protected OS parts.
- Device Security – intuitive system for managing access for all removable devices. It offers the possibility to allow or block user’s access to devices such as USB, CD/DVD, Bluetooth, Smart cards, iPod, FireWire, memory card readers and other multimedia storage devices.
- Autorun Protection – option to disable automatic launching of removable devices. It enables or disables protection against the automatic launching of removable media (FAT type).
- Virtual encrypted disks
- Creation of encrypted archives
- Secure shredding
- Recovery system disk
- Parental lock
According to PC Mag
- Pros : Excellent malware detection. Firewall actively blocked majority of exploits. Very low impact on system performance. Offers data shredding, encrypted volumes.
- Cons : Poor removal of detected malware. Firewall program control is old-fashioned. Inaccurate spam filtering. Ineffective phishing protection. Rudimentary program control.
- Bottom Line :TrustPort Total Protection 2012 tops the charts for malware detection, but it can’t properly clean up what it detects. Its much-improved firewall is strong against Web-based exploits, but its antiphishing, antispam, and parental control components aren’t effective. You can do better.
TrustPort Total Security 2012 Free 1 year License :
Instead of just providing free license by collecting name & email address, Trustport is asking users to play a word game and get free one year license of TrustPort Total Security 2012.
TrustPort is offering home users a chance to gain its paid version of the product TrustPort Total Protection 2012 for free. The campaign is for a limited time only and is accompanied by an amusing crypto-game which is available in the English language. Anyone who wants to receive a free 1yr license of the antivirus software must solve one cryptogram and decrypt the hidden message.
“We will destroy earth… 2012 is the year of destruction and is drawing nearer. The end of civilization is coming! We must be aware of TrustPort! They want to save the world. We must destroy all of them with our viruses!“ The game begins this way. Gamers are invited to help TrustPort PC experts solve encrypted messages, which have been intercepted from the outer space. TrustPort wants to differentiate itself from its competitors not only with its quality products, but also with an unconventional and amusing approach to its fans.
„We are aware that our products have become popular in the last year thanks to the results of independent testing laboratories. The ability of our software to detect malware is top-rated. That’s why the idea to offer our paid product for free was only a question of time. However we do not want to go in the same direction as our competitors, we want to offer even more for free. Home users who meet the required conditions will obtain a full 1yr license of our paid product TrustPort Total Protection for free“, says Marketing Director at TrustPort, Lucie Grohova.
To grab free license , play the encryption game at : http://www.trustport.com/game/index.html
we must infect all trustport products which secure computers from viruses and other malicious software!
Decrypting SAT #02.
we must succeed in hacking all trustport products so that all their users become infected with viruses.
Decrypting SAT #03.
we will make trustport software difficult to use. if anybody needs to set trustport products according to their demands, we will have to be a PC expert