Trend Micro Internet Security is a light and effective suite that provides complete protection for your system, both Windows, and Macs.
A one-year subscription to this security software will cost $39.95, now you can get one year license of Trend Micro IS for free, just follow the steps to grab the serial code without any cost.
- First, visit this promotion page in the French language, enter your email address (use Gmail address) and click the ‘Inscription’ button.
- The page will display a message that an email has been sent (Un email vient de Vous être envoyé avec toutes les informations vous permettant d’utiliser le produit TIS).
- After some time ( it may take even an hour), you will receive an email from “[email protected]ndmicro.fr”.
- This email contains License code and download links for Trend Micro Internet Security installer ( Windows/Mac)
- Depending on your OS, download the installer, finish the installation process and activate with the serial code you received.
Note: The License code offers 1 Year Subscription for 3 devices.
About Trend Micro Internet Security:
You can rely on Trend Micro Internet Security to protect your digital life with powerful yet easy-to-use security features.
Similar to other security suites, Titanium Internet Security is packed with security tools like antivirus, antispyware, email scanning, rootkit detection and application protection.The only feature missing is Firewall, yes there is no Firewall because Trend Micro believes the inbuilt Windows firewall is more than enough and I certainly agree with them, this will certainly cut system load
Although the suite skips the firewall component and allows Windows handle that job, but adds active ransomware protection and a social media privacy scanner.
This security suite has a straightforward interface and the main interface is divided into four menus, dealing with protection for your device, privacy, data, and family.
For example, under Device menu, you will find antivirus settings and “Mute Mode” toggle, this temporarily stops non-critical notifications from interrupting you while you are busy doing important work or gaming.
There’s also a PC Health Checkup tool, which automatically fixes security risks – such as unpatched applications and disables unneeded startup items.
Under the Privacy menu, you will find a tool that reviews your privacy settings on Facebook, Google +, Twitter and LinkedIn. With this tool, you can avoid sharing too much personal information on Social networking sites and adjust your web browser settings to help safeguard your privacy.
Under Data menu, you have a folder shield to prevent ransomware taking your files hostage, and a file shredder to delete unwanted files so that nobody can ever open them again.
Under Family, you can make your computer kid-friendly. The module provides controls to limit which software and websites your kids may use, check the online activities of children and block inappropriate images in web search results.
If you look for ratings, AV-Comparatives found that Trend Micro Internet Security reportedly blocked 99.7 percent of malicious attacks and only returned one false positive.