Tom Clancy’s The Division PC game now available as free to claim on the Uplay store.
Ubisoft is offering the original Tom Clancy’s The Division game worth $20 for free. This giveaway will be available for a limited time only from September 1to 8. Once claimed, you can keep the game forever and play it at will.
Visit this giveaway page and click the “PC” (keyboard & mouse) button.
Sign in to your Ubisoft account (you can use your Facebook, Xbox, PSN, and Twitch login credentials).
That’s it the game will be added to your Uplay library and it’s yours to keep.
Download Uplay or launch Uplay client on your PC, install, and play the game.
Released in March 2016, The Division game was a huge commercial success for Ubisoft and the company’s best-selling game.
Developed by Massive Entertainment, this action role-playing video game features a post-pandemic world and is set in a near-future New York City.
You play as a Special Agent of the Strategic Homeland Division, tasked with helping the group rebuild its operations in Manhattan, investigate the nature of the outbreak, and combat criminal activity in its wake.
Minimum System Requirements for “The Division” Game:
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only).
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD FX-6100, or better.
- RAM: 6GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 2 GB VRAM (current equivalent NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760) | AMD Radeon HD 7770 with 2 GB VRAM, or better.
- Notebook support: Laptop models of these desktop cards may work as long as they are on-par in terms of performance with at least the minimum configuration. For an up-to-date list of supported hardware, please visit the FAQ for this game on our website:
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive Space: 40 GB available space.
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer.
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller.