Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is a stealth game developed by Ubisoft. Ubisoft is giving away this best Splinter Cell game for free right now.
One of the best stealth games is available to you completely free of charge! During Ubisoft’s Black Friday 2021, you can get the NSA’s most elite black-ops operative, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, for free.
Simply head over to the Ubisoft Store’s giveaway page to get your hands on a free copy.
After clicking the “Ubisoft connect” button, input your email address and password, followed by the “Login” button.
Note: You can create an account using your Facebook, Xbox, PlayStation, or Twitch login credentials.
That’s it; the game has been successfully added to your Ubisoft Connect PC collection.
Use the Ubisoft Connect PC app to play the game.
If the Ubisoft Connect client is not installed. The Ubisoft Connect PC client is available here[218 MB].
About Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory takes place in 2008; the Japanese economy has collapsed, and evidence reveals that it was caused by a South Korean virus. The Japanese ask for American help, and Sam Fisher is dispatched deep into enemy territory to gather vital intelligence just inches from his greatest foes.
- 10 levels of single-player international espionage – each level offers several paths to complete the primary and secondary objectives.
- Online and offline cooperative mode — four levels in which you must work cooperatively to fulfill your objectives.
- Enter your level with either stealth or an assault bundle or a combination of both.
- Sam now has a knife, which he uses to intimidate foes and cut through thin obstacles; if he is hanging above an enemy, he can grasp them and either knock them out or snap their neck.
- A multi-tiered alert system to help spies remain undetected.