Tipard DVD Creator is a DVD and Blu-ray creating application that enables you to create DVDs and Blu-rays by combining background music, video content, subtitles, and other visual templates from the product’s asset catalog.
It is a multi-functional and do-it-yourself DVD creator that enables you to combine many video clips (including AVI, DV, VOB, FLV, M2TS, MTS, MKV, MPEG, MP4, TS, MOV) into a general DVD folder or ISO file, as well as directly burn DVD discs.
The program is light on your system’s resources and consumes little virtual memory and Cpu usage. Simultaneously, the app’s single-layout interface provides clarity regarding the types of tasks available, and the tool’s menu is simple to browse.
Thus, even if you are a less tech-savvy user, you will have little difficulty converting your content using Tipard DVD Creator.
This tool enables users to drag and drop one or more files (for batch processing), submit an entire directory’s contents for video conversion, and preview the file size and quality/visual aspect of your outputs.
- Create a DVD/Blu-ray with video in the MP4, MOV, MPEG, FLV, WMV, MKV, or AVI formats.
- Add an audio track and subtitles to a DVD/Blu-ray disc, as well as merge/split chapters.
- You have complete control over the DVD menu, frame, button, text, background music, and image.
- Edit video files freely by editing, cropping, adding a watermark, altering the effect, and adding video filtering effects.
- Preview the DVD effect before conversion-preview the DVD effect using the built-in player to make adjustments in real-time.
- DIY DVD Menu-At any time, you may add a picture as a background image to the free DIY DVD menu.
- Take a snapshot – take screenshots and save them as a JPG, PNG, or BMP file to save on your computer.
Get Tipard DVD Creator for Free:
Visit this giveaway page.
Enter your first name, last name, and email address, complete the captcha, and click the Submit button.
You will receive an email from Tipard (firstname.lastname@example.org), click the link provided in that email.
Next, you will receive an email license or activation code and a link to download the installer
Download the installer[1.8 MB].
The installer is in the German language, just follow the below screenshots and Install the software.
Launch the app, and on the main window click the “Key” icon.
Enter your email address, Registration, or activation code that you received.
Click the “Register” button and hit the “OK” button.
Change the app Interface language to English:
Go to the “Language” folder where the software is installed.
C:/Program Files/Tipard Studio/Tipard DVD Creator/language/
Delete the “de.rcc” file.
That’s it, launch the app.