Python programming enthusiasts, rejoice! We have some exciting news for you. For a limited time, you can get your hands on The Python Book free.
Valued at $46.00, this book is a treasure trove of knowledge and a must-have resource for anyone interested in Python programming.
Rob Mastrodomenico’s The Python Book is a must-read for everyone who works with data but has no prior programming knowledge.
An accomplished data scientist and Python developer guide users through the language’s capabilities for data science tasks, such as exploration, cleansing, and wrangling. In this book, you’ll discover why and how to use some of Python’s most useful features for data analysis.
Why Choose The Python Book?
This e-book provides a comprehensive introduction to Python, written at a level that is accessible to beginners yet provides advanced users with essential information.
As they progress through the book, budding programmers will get guidance in comprehending the material and how it applies to their work.
Python’s widespread adoption by industry heavyweights such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, and many more bodes well for the language’s continued prominence in the development scene.
Topics such as variables, equalities, comparisons, tuple data types, dictionaries, while loops, and if statements are covered in depth, along with much more common to Python programming.
Readers will also learn:
- The best Python libraries and how to use them, such as Pandas and Matplotlib
- Python: The Function and Class Writing Guide
- How to create and run Python programs
- Handling Python’s Variable Data Types
Get the Python Book for Free:
- Go to the TradePub promotion page.
- Type in your email address and hit the “Download” button to get started.
- If you are a returning user, please enter your login information here.
- Don’t be nervous if this is your first time here. Complete the short form below and you will be set.
- Keep an eye on your mailbox, as an email containing the ebook’s download link will soon arrive there.
- We can also easily access the ebook from the TradePub library.
- Keep in mind that you only have until June 21, 2023, to take advantage of this incredible deal.