Can you run it is a tool ,which will check your PC hardware configuration and settings to decide whether your PC can run a particular game, for instance Battlefield 3, or Modern Warfare 3 or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
To know whether a particular game can run on your computer, visit system requirements lab, select the game and then click on “Can You Run It” button, then the site will evaluate your system and display results according to Game configuration, whether or not your computer meets or exceeds hardware requirements.
With the help of java component, the site looks at your computer’s hardware and system software to decide whether your current system can run a product. Each of your computer’s components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements.
Can you Run it Features :
- Get your complete report in seconds including upgrade suggestions for your computer.
- Only your system’s hardware and system software are evaluated.
- No personally identifiable information is collected.
- Works on Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista and 7.
- Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- You will need to give your permission to download a secure ActiveX/Java browser component.
- You can easily uninstall the ActiveX/Java browser component when the analysis is complete.