iolo technologies’ System Mechanic is one of the most famous System tuning & tweaking software that will speed your PC by fixing problems. Recently iolo technologies released latest version System Mechanic 10. System Mechanic 10 costs around $49.95 where as System Mechanic 10 Professional edition retails at $69.95.
The main difference between System Mechanic 10 and System Mechanic Professional 10 is that the professional version not ony cleans and speeds up your PC but it is a complete PC Suite with System Mechanic 10 + four award winning iolo software products, worth a total of $300 :
1. System Shield 4 AntiVirus and AntiSpyware : Eradicates stubborn PC pests and block future infections.
2. DriveScrubber 3 – Securely erases data from your hard drive
3.Search and Recover 5 : Recovers lost data from your PC or any digital devices.
4.Online Backup : Provides Secure online storage for your important files.
So you are getting all 5 award-winning products in a complete suite for 69.95 (or $39.95 with this week’s promotion).
System Mechanic 10 Professional:
Everyone using Windows computers will sooner or later experience system speed problems. Over time, your Windows machine will slow down and start misbehaving, like freezing, crashing, or otherwise performing poorly, because every system needs periodical maintenance to keep it in perfect shape.
If you are a PC geek you can do it on your own, but normal users requires a maintenance utility and System Mechanic 10 is a perfect Windows performance software with more than 50 tools that are engineered to work together and clean up the digital clutter that bogs down your computer.
System Mechanic will clean, defrag and repair the registry as well as accelerate your system startup by fixing some of the primary causes of slow performance.
Installation of System Mechanic 10 is straightforward: just select the type of License, Speed of your Internet connection, sign up for ActiveCare Reports and within a few seconds you will see the System Mechanic 10 welcome screen, where you can find all the information about the new System Mechanic 10.
User Interface :
After skipping the welcome screen, you will see the home page of the User Interface. System Mechanic’s user interface is nicely laid out, in a way that even a 6-year-old kindergarten boy can understand and use very easily. It has User‐friendly design, instructive graphics, and easy‐to‐understand access to repairs and optimizations.
Now on entering the System Mechanic 10 Dashboard, you will see a health status meter indicating your system status, and you can click the “analyze now” button and repair all problems with the “repair all” button.
You can also run optimization and repair features individually with Individual tools that are available for various specific issues, or you can use the All-In-One Solution
The System Mechanic 10 user interface is categorized in 5 modules:
- Overview: Displays PC Status, recommended system fixes.
- ActiveCare: Enable monitoring of your system for errors and automatic fixing
- Internet Security: Monitor malware and firewall protection
- Toolbox: Access a truck load of tools designed to optimize, repair, diagnosis and secure your system.
- Reports: Displays system stats and other important PC information.
- System Mechanic 10 Pro Features:
- Optimize your PC for peak performance
- Repair problems and errors, and prevent them from recurring
- Clean up system clutter
- Fix security vulnerabilities
- Maintain reliability and speed
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware protection
- Secure online backup
- Secure data deletion
- Recover accidentally deleted data from any device
What’s New in System Mechanic 10?
- Program Accelerator : Re-aligns programs for faster responsiveness
- CRUDD Remover : Helps to identify and eliminate duplicate programs that clog your system
- Internet Connection Repair: Detects and repairs bad connections
- Total Registry Revitalizer: Repair, compact, defragment, and backup your Windows registry in one step
- Jump Lists: System Mechanic 10 supports the new popular feature of Windows 7.
- Tune-up Definitions ENHANCED
- DriveAccelerator ENHANCED and many more enhancements
System Mechanic 10 Pro has an excellent set of system maintenance tools that keeps your system in perfect shape.Rather than spending money to run several different utilities separately, you can go for System Mechanic 10 pro which has everything in one application.
Update : Giveaway has ended and the Lucky winners are: Grr and tito7227
Winners Check your email-Inbox , you will receive System Mechanic 10 Pro License code very shortly .
For this Giveaway we have two System Mechanic 10 Professional Licenses, to participate in the Giveaway jut follow below rules
- Digg this or stumble this or Tweet about this contest or share it on Facebook or on any social networking sites.
- Then leave a Comment below with your status or your shared URL.
- The Giveaway will end on 20/10/2010 and the winners will be announced on 20/10/10 evening 6.30 PM(IST).
- Mean while you can download and test System Mechanic 10 Pro trail for 30 days over here