SUBURBIA City Building Board Game Available for Free [Android & iOS]
Build your own city in SUBURBIA City Building Game for Android and iOS devices. The game lets you create your own metropolis.
The city building board game now available free (Worth $6.99) on the Google Play Store and iOS App store.
Suburbia lets you play in single player in real life cities with goals to finish or compete against multiple computer personalities. The game also features an interactive tutorial, tile reference, rule book and more.
There are more than 50 different buildings to use in this game.
Build residential, commercial, civic, and industrial areas like stores, museums, airports, and of course suburbs. The market is always changing, so spend your cash wisely.
Be careful not to grow too quickly, or you’ll lose both income and your reputation. Make the right moves to grow your population and you will emerge victoriously!
- Two to Four player Local Pass-and-Play Games
- Six unique AI (computer) Personalities
- Single Player Campaign through Real Cities
- Interactive Tutorial, Rule Book, and Tile Reference
- English and German language tiles, including over 50 Different Buildings
- Supports devices with a 6-inch screen or larger