Strike Suit Zero is a Space flight simulation game developed by Born Ready Games studio, the game usually available for $19.99 on Steam and now its available free for a limited time that’s till 4 OCTOBER 2017 (10 AM UTC).
Game Sessions is now offering the game free for all PC users, all you need to do is download the game and play it for 5 minutes, then it’s yours forever.
According to Game Sessions, this game giveaway is sponsored by EdgeCase Games and their new game: Fractured Space.
To grab this space combat game, proceed to Game sessions giveaway page, continue by clicking the ‘Download Free Game’ button to download the installer which is around 9.49 MB.
Run the Strike Suit Zero installer and download required files to run the game, once you finished downloading required files.
Next, run the GameSessions launcher and login with your account(or login with Facebook credentials) and play the game for five minutes, you will notice a big banner in the game that Promo was activated, that’s it.
About Strike Suit Zero Game:
This game nicely balances simulation and arcade shooting to give excellent space combat experience, you will play as a disgraced pilot named Adams.
The evil Colonial forces attack the Earth fleet, destroying all but a few capital ships and star fighters. Now you’re the last hope, and you have take on the Colonial fleet and keep Earth from being destroyed by a new super weapon.
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages on. In a bid to save Earth from destruction, you must take control of the Strike Suit – a revolutionary fighter craft with the ability to transform into a lethal suit of space armor. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dog-fighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
Discover a colorful and vibrant universe, with an epic story where the fate of Earth hangs in the balance and your actions will decide the outcome: preventing Earth’s destruction is your immediate concern but preserving its future is your goal.
Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart. Upgrade your ships and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of four unique craft, including the Strike Suit, to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.
This Is Space Combat Reborn.
Key Features of Strike Suit Zero:
- Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots, fight massive fleet battles and defend vast structures.
- The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode)
- Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets or target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
- Multiple endings: your choices in game directly affect the state of Earth at the end of the game.
- Vibrant and vivid universe: space is far from the dark, featureless void it’s supposed to be. Discover the color and vibrancy of the Strike Suit universe across 13 unique locations.
- Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion.)
- Music from award-winning composer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino)
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads, Strike Suit Zero is compatible with a range of joysticks for full immersion.
- Multi-screen support: play the game across three monitors, and discover the Strike Suit universe in all its widescreen glory.