SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher is a photo editing tool that can remove watermarks, date stamps, and other things that don’t belong on photos.
This windows program is completely automated, and it uses “intelligent” technology to fill the selected area with the texture that comes from the surrounding pixels. This way, the defect blends in with the rest of the image. When you use the clone tool, it can take hours to fix something. This SoftOrbits software can do it in a minute.
The photo restoration software was created to make the process of restoring photographs simple, convenient, and quick. It is not necessary to have any prior editing knowledge to utilize it. All you have to do is add your image to the clipboard and select which functions to perform.
Software for restoring old photos
Old photos are important because they help us remember the past. They may fade, become damaged, torn, or be marked over time.
With Photo Retoucher, you can restore life back to your faded old photos. To get your old photos back, use this program. When you do, they will be clear of flaws.
SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher Features:
- Remove unwanted watermarks, date stamps, people, cars, rubbish, and other objects from new photos.
- Rejuvenate old photos.
- Retouch Portraits, and remove skin defects.
- Rotate or crop photos.
- Easy to use and user-friendly.
- Convert Black-and-White Photo to Color.
- Spot, Wrinkle, and Blemish Removal.
- Image Correction feature: Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and Temperature.
- The blurry photo fixer feature can fix your blurred photos.
- Get rid of any spots or dust that are on your photos.
- Remove the scratches or scratched background in photos, by fixing the pixels on your photo automatically using the Scratch Remover feature.
SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher 8.0 Free License :
Visit this giveaway page.
Just type in your email address and hit the “Request full version key” button. The free license key will be provided once the required information has been submitted.
Simply download the Photo Retoucher installer from the developer page:softorbits.com[66.8 MB]
Run the installer, finish the installation process, and launch the app.
On the main window of the app, click the “Key” icon and enter the license code.
Click the “Register” button, and that’s it.