SoftOrbits Photo Editor Pro is a simple photo editor that will make your pictures look better. It is easy to use. It helps you choose and remove unwanted objects, make photos better automatically or with your help, sharpen the details, level the horizon, and frame the picture just right.
With one simple program, you can edit and modify the appearance of photographs, eliminate spots, add text watermarks, and crop images.
You can use SoftOrbits Photo Editor to change the look of your photos. It’s simple and easy to use, and it has a lot of useful tools that make it easy to get excellent results in a short time.
The application includes an intuitive and accessible user interface that should provide no difficulties.
SoftOrbits Photo Editor’s main window allows you to open the file you want to process, while the ribbon allows you to open other components in the “Toolbox” and use them on your images.
JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, PSD, PCX, and WMF are all formats that can be used. This means that you won’t have compatibility issues in this area.
SoftOrbits Photo Editor’s ribbon has a lot of tools to choose from: “Crop,” “Rotate,” “Remove,” “Text,” “Image Correction,” and “Resize,”
SoftOrbits Photo Editor Pro Features:
- Simple photo editor equipped with a fully featured toolbox of photo editing tools.
- Provides a file manager that allows you to quickly browse your entire photo collection and delete duplicates.
- Makes your photo Web-ready by carefully choosing all the right resolutions, sharpening or unblurring the image, and changing compression settings.
- Automatically fix small imperfections in your photos.
- Remove unwanted objects and enhance photos.
- Correct the red-eye effect, and control brightness, and contrast.
- Adjust white balance as well as frame, rotate, flip and frame pictures.
- Remove a date stamp, a logo, or a watermark.
- Make your pictures look professional and free of unnecessary distractions.
- Fully compatible with Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
Get SoftOrbits Photo Editor Pro v8 for Free:
Just download the trial version of SoftOrbits Photo Editor from the developer page.
Install the software, launch it and on the app’s main window click “SoftOrbits” then select the “Register” option.
Enter the below license code.
Hit the “Register” button.