Soda PDF Home Free 1 Year Subscription [Windows]
Bye, Bye Adobe – With “Soda PDF Home” you get a PDF editor, reader, and converter in one application. This handy all-in-one tool brings a whole range of useful features for your personal workflow.
Soda PDF is a powerful and multifunctional PDF software that allows you to read, create and convert PDFs, edit content, review your work, insert page elements, create and fill forms, secure and sign PDF files, recognize text within images, and send documents for e-signature.
With this application, you can:
- open, save, print and markup PDFs;
- edit text and images of your electronic document;
- add, remove, move, re-size and rotate any graphical element within your PDF;
- secure your PDFs with password protection;
- convert PDF documents into Word, HTML, .txt, and image files;
- fill-in and create PDF forms;
- insert page numbers, images, and page elements;
- approve and sign documents digitally;
- unlock text within images using OCR;
- send documents for signing over the web using E-SIGN;
- create your own custom ribbon bar by selecting your favorite tools.
The Soda PDF Home version which costs $ 48 per year gives you access to the most essential functions you need to convert and edit PDFs, insert page elements, collaborate easily with annotation tools, use Soda PDF Online, and get free software updates.
Free 1 Year Subscription of Soda PDF Home :
[Update: 19/12/2018] : New Promo
Visit this promotion or giveaway page, fill a small form entering your email address, name, select Gender and hit ‘Register’ button by agreeing ‘Softwarestars’ terms & conditions.
Next, you will receive a confirmation email from ‘Softwarestars’, click the confirmation link to receive the registration code or license code.
Note: This promo is part of today’s heise.de Christmas Advent Calendar 2018 program, it may be available for 24 hours.
Update[30/08/2018] : New Promo link.
This promo is for new users, so to avail this promo you need to create a new account.
Simply download the setup file from this link, install it and create an account to get the Home Edition for Free.
Old Promo [June 29,2018]: Still working
Download the installer /setup file (9.26 MB), run the online installer, download required files and finish the installation process. When you notice the registration window, create a new account and validate your account.
Close the software and relaunch it, then switch to the Home version from Free Plan.
Tip: You can use temporary email services such as 10 Minute email to create a new account.