Social Media Marketing For Dummies by Shiv Singh, the director PepsiCo digital marketing is considered as social media Guru and Advertising Age magazine recognized him as one of the leading voices in social marketing and named him a “Media Maven” in 2009.
Social Media Marketing For Dummies ebook provides an indispensable resource for small businesses and start-ups looking for low-cost online marketing strategies, as well as for marketers in larger companies who want to be more involved with social media
Learn which social media site best fits you and your business and how to:
- Use Twitter, blogs, Facebook, and other social media outlets to full advantage
- Create your own online spokesperson for your brand
- Identify social media sites that appeal to your target audience
- Tell which social platform works for which objectives
- Develop a unique, Google-able voice in social media
- Optimize your page to attract clicks and customers
- Set up a program to assess your success and measure your results
How to get it for Free ?
Normally Social Media Marketing for Dummies Book costs around $29.95, but currently it is offered as free by Dell along with Intel.
- To get the book visit this page www.dellsocialmedia.com
- Now click on “Business owner”, then fill a form and download your PDF copy
- Also if you are staying in Canada, you can even get a printed copy via snail mail.