Smart Shooter by software developer Francis Hart is a digital photography work flow application for tethered shooting, remote capture and advanced camera control.The license for Smart Shooter costs £32, now ge the app for free.
Smart Shooter application allows you to fully control your camera from your computer, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture.Automatic download and display means you can fully check your photos in seconds, and real-time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene.
Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button. This application works with all recent Canon EOS DSLR and Nikon DSLR cameras and available for windows and Mac OS.
Key Features of “Smart Shooter”:
Smart Shooter is aimed at both the professional and amateur photographer, providing them with the following features:
- Remote camera control via USB cable
- Full control of camera settings
- Photo download and display on you computer
- Real time zooming/panning photo display
- Live View display including overlay mode
- Live View recording of each frame to JPEG file
- Bulb shooting with timed exposure
- JPEG and RAW file formats
- Connect and control multiple cameras
- Automatic control via scripting
- Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview
Smart Shooter Free License:
The license for Smart Shooter costs £32, in US Dollars it costs $50, or in Euros it costs €40.Now you can get a free license of this app from below promo page.
Just visit this promo page, enter your name, email address, and click on the “Register License Key” button to receive the license.