Smart Defrag Server 2010 from Iobit is designed with “Smart Defrag” a trade mark technology. Smart Defrag Server 2010 is an advanced solution to maintain server disks reliability and optimize performance.
Smart Defrag Server 2010 is ready for Windows Server 2008/2003/2000 to optimize hard disks and securely pack file fragments together with all levels of RAID volumes supported.
- 0.1 Key Features :
- 1 Smart Defrag Server 2010 for free:
Key Features :
Server Disk Optimization:
Increases the server working stabilities and optimizes the server performance.
Automatic Server Defragmentation
With the set of automatic configuration, Smart Defrag Server can automatically optimize server disk, no need to get involved.
Works with Efficiency
It saves time when running defragmentation and always keeps server running at peak.
Flexible Scheduling and Defragmentation
Designed with two levels of defragmentation – fast optimize/deep optimize, which makes it flexible for different defrag requirements.
Keeps on Working While Defragmenting
Smart Defrag Server make it possible and fast to clean server disks while server is working without interruption.
Windows Server Operating System Optimization
By system defragmentation, Smart Defrag Server can make Windows Server Operating System run flawlessly and always at high peak for your work.
The virtual machine can be better optimized if you run Smart Defrag Server to defragment both your virtual machine and real system.
Smart Defrag Server 2010 for free:
- Generally Iobit Smart Defrag Server 2010 costs $199.95, but Iobit is currently giving this software for free to every one.
- So visit this offer page : http://bit.ly/SDeS2010, enter the verification code and click ‘Get a Free Copy ‘ button.
- You will see a Download link, click on the link and download the software which doesn’t require License code.
- Directly download the Smart Defrag Server 2010 software from here
Made in CHina LOL!
I think the software costs $199.95 as opposed to $19.95 as stated by you. Thanks though!
Yep, Krishna missed one number (9) and thanks for informing the mistake. I will update article with correct cost
Can anyone confirm that this is only a 2Meg download. If so, its very small.