Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Game Free on Steam
Stardock is giving away Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion base game free on Steam.
This giveaway will be available till December 19, 2018.
To grab this freebie, visit this Steam Store page and click the “Install Game” button. Log in to your Steam account, the game gets added to your Library.
The base game Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion usually sells for $39.99 on Steam, now its available for free.
Also, the Minor Factions DLC released on December 17 available at $5 until Dec 19.
About Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
” Entrenchment and diplomacy have failed to end the wars between the TEC, Advent, and Vasari. These factions now splinter with dissent in Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.”
This RT4X game combines best elements from
the turn-based strategy genre with its real-time cousin.
You will become the ruler of one of three unique races and
lead your people to victory over your competitors by any means necessary.
As you expand to new worlds, you will gain access to vital resources and unique artifacts.
Construct shipyards to build mighty fleets, establish trade with
neighbors, and assimilate rival cultures.
Each of the races in Sins of a Solar Empire has its own unique strengths and weaknesses.
Once you choose which side to fight for you‘ll only have the resources of your homeworld and
your wits to help you start your new empire.
Be wary, however, for danger lies at the end of every phase lane and
it‘s not only your opponents who will seek your destruction.
Rebellion is the third expansion to Sins of a Solar Empire . This stand-alone expansion adds new “loyalist” and “rebel” sub-factions to the game.
These sub-factions gain exclusive access to new technologies and ship variants.
Additions also include new victory conditions, capital ships for each faction,
maneuverable corvette-class ships, and titan-class ships which can wipe out entire armies.
On a more technical level, the expansion improves lighting and particle effects,
artificial intelligence, CPU usage, and modding support.
- New Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel – each unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- New Titan Class Warships: Mighty titans enter the fray of the war to tip the scales of power. Each faction may field their own unique titan, drawing upon unique strengths and abilities on the battlefield.
- New and Updated Capital Ships: A new capital ship joins the fleet for each race to offer even more tactical options. Additionally, all existing capital ships have been upgraded to four levels for their abilities, allowing players to focus their ships along specific strengths.
- New Corvette Class Ships: Small and maneuverable, each faction has developed a new light attack craft to harass enemy forces.
- Updated Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins’ universe look better than ever.
- New Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including – Military, Diplomatic, Research, Last Flagship Standing, Last Capital Standing, and Occupation.
- New Audio: More than 60 minutes of original music, countless new sound effects and dozens of new voice overs help bring the drama of battle to new levels of immersion.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.
- Plus, a number of optimizations that offer better performance than ever before!