SEGA Bass Fishing, the classic fishing arcade game, is now FREE on Steam for a limited time! Yes, you read it correctly; there is currently no cost to download and play this fantastic game.
Be sure to subscribe to the SEGA newsletter by July 31st to take advantage of this limited-time offer and receive a free copy.
Get SEGA Bass Fishing for FREE on Steam:
To get a free Steam key for this game, which is worth $7.99, simply follow these steps and sign up for the official Sega newsletter:
- Go to the SEGA promo page.
- Fill out the form with your date of birth, email address, first name, and last name.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Check your email for a confirmation message from SEGA Forever. Click the confirmation link in the message.
- You will receive a second email from SEGA confirming your subscription.
- After 5 minutes, you will get a third email from SEGA, stating that they will send a Steam code for SEGA Bass Fishing to your inbox after August 1, 2023. So, keep an eye out for it!
- Once you receive the code, visit the Steam online activation page and enter the code to activate the product.
- The game will be added to your Steam Library.
- SEGA will email the Steam code to you after August 1, 2023.
- You must have a Steam account to activate the product.
About SEGA Bass Fishing Game:
This is a fishing game that allows you to enjoy the excitement of fishing in stunningly accurate 3D settings. Choose from a variety of game modes, including arcade, original, practice, and tournament, and reel in a wide variety of fish, including largemouth bass, rainbow trout, pike, and more.
Customize Your Fishing Gear
Personalize your fishing rod, reel, lure, and line to match your fishing style and the surrounding water. The game’s physics and fish behaviour are lifelike, and you can even experience dynamic weather and time changes.
Experience the Thrill of Fishing
Feel the tranquillity of nature and the thrill of fishing as if you were actually there at the lake. SEGA Bass Fishing is a great game for fans of SEGA games, and it’s throwback visuals and audio will take you back to the 1990s.
The First Fishing Game with a Fishing Controller
SEGA Bass Fishing was one of the first fishing games to use as a fishing controller. This innovative controller allowed players to feel the real-world sensation of casting a line and reeling in a fish.
- Eight different fishing locations
- Fourteen different lures
- Four tournaments to compete in
- Realistic physics
- Stunning graphics
- Intuitive controls
This is a great game for fishing fans of all ages. It’s fun, addictive, and challenging. Since there’s a free Steam key offer, there’s no excuse not to give it a shot.