SatFinder Pro for iPhone Price Dropped from $3.99 and available for Free
SatFinder Pro for iPhone is a great little utility. It will help you track down and pinpoint the satellites when you’re setting up your satellite system.
When you open the application you could go ahead and browse an enormous table of various satellites. Each one will have a degree measurement, you can find various TV channels, few Radio Channels, and some data channels.
The usual price of SatFinder Pro is $3.99, now it’s available free on AppStore. The app file size is around 9MB and requires iOS 8.0 or later.his iOS app received 4.5 Star rating from 200 users reviews.
Get the app from AppStore: apple.co/2mFKyuy
SatFinder Pro Description :
This is a professional tool for tuning your satellite antenna.
You no longer need to search for desired satellite, simply Tap “Power”, point your iOS device towards the sky and watch all available satellites for your location.
This program also is a transponders database of all TV /RADIO satellites in the world. You can find satellite parameters.
- Augmented reality feature (View real-time satellites in the sky)
- Smart satellite search with a sound sign
- Sort by satellite
- Search by channel name, radio name, provider name
- Sort by frequency
- Sort by Ku & C -bands
- Displays the channel name, radio station, a provider with the link to the official site, encoding display
- Displays frequency, polarization, FEC and Symbol Rate
- Azimuth, Elevation, LNB skew angels for the desired satellite
- Manual compass for iPods
- Push notifications about database update every 10 days!
An enormous database. More than 12,800 video channels, 3900 radio stations, and 180 Internet service providers
Usage instructions:</strong• >
- For best accuracy hold your device in portrait position
- Tap on “Power” button
- Make some device movements for compass calibration if needed
- Look at device display and try to get 180° at “Heading” indicator if you are in the northern hemisphere and 0° if you are in the southern hemisphere. All available satellites should appear
- Now you can move your device and find the desired satellite. It will be a real satellite position in the sky