Ring of Pain is a roguelike dungeon crawler created by Twice Different that was funded by
Humble Games and released in October 2020.
The game has received “Very Positive” reviews on Steam and a solid 74% on Metacritic, and it sells for $19.99 USD on both the Humble Store and Steam.
This week, the Epic Games Store is giving away this game for free. Usually, these free offers only last for a week. So you have until next Thursday to get this freebie (September 1, 2022).
Visit this link: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/
Click the “Get” button, log in to your EGS account and add the game to your library.
About Ring of Pain Game:
This is a roguelike card crawler where you don’t have to go looking for encounters. Every move around the ring is a life-or-death choice. Go for the treasure or backstab a scary thing? Find strange people who bring you gifts and treasure. Choose your gear carefully if you want to stay alive and find out what’s inside the Ring of Pain.
The game’s card-based mechanics set it apart from other dungeon crawlers. While so-called “card crawlers” have been quite successful on mobile devices, they have just recently made their way onto desktop computers(PC). Even though there are other games in this genre that are similar to this one, none of them are as polished as this one. It’s a great place to start for people who want to try something new.
You can try out its 16-core path dungeons, which have two different endings. You can also unlock a medium mode and a hard mode if you want more of a challenge. There are also daily dungeons, four different environments, more than 300 items to find, and more than 50 monsters to fight.
- There are 16 core path dungeons and two endings that can go either way to test your final build.
- Those who like to be challenged can unlock Medium and Hard difficulty levels.
- You can unlock a Daily Dungeon mode with more than 40 puzzle-like modifiers.
- You can take a detour through more than 25 unique dungeons that are full of loot and strange encounters.
- There are 4 different kinds of scary environments, each with its own flavor.
- You can unlock and combine more than 300 items into a 15-slot inventory.
- 50 or more creatures to learn about and get used to. Some are nice and some are mean.
- Responsive turn-based mechanics, so you can play swiftly or strategically.