RecoverXData Pro is a simple-to-use yet powerful data recovery utility for Windows users. With the help of this handy program, quickly and easily recover lost data from unintentional disk formatting, emptied recycling bins, and external storage options.
Data recovery apps are one of the most underappreciated software tools out there, but they can be very useful. Of course, this is only until we have a real problem and they are a godsend most of the time.
RecoverXData is a cutting-edge software solution created for this specific purpose: to assist you in recovering deleted data from different sources, regardless of what caused the deletion.
The app is fast, looks good, and has a lot of easy-to-use options for people who want to get their lost data back. Even people who aren’t computer experts can use the app to get the most out of the situation.
This powerful and easy-to-use tool searches the hard drive for deleted, lost, formatted, or inaccessible files and then moves them back to where they were. No matter how big your hard drives, SSDs, USB, or SD card is, the program will be able to read it.
RecoverXData Pro Features:
- Scan for data in six modes.
- Advanced scanning & file preview as a pro.
- Supports recovering data lost due to deletion, formatting, partition loss, system problems, application crash, virus/malware attack, power issue, slight hardware destruction, etc.
- Can recover lost files from the PC desktop, Recycle Bin, hard drive and external HDD/SD memory card/USB flash drive/camera as well as deleted or lost partitions efficiently.
- The UI is simple and also very easy to use.
- It can run on Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 10. (SP2 or later).
Get RecoverXData Pro for Free:
Update: Visit this giveaway page to get the license code.
Download the RecoverXData giveaway version installer from the developer page.
Run the installer, complete the installation process and launch the app.
On the software’s main window, click “Register” and enter the below license code.
Next, hit the “Verify and activate” button.