Python Ethical Hacking from Scratch is an ebook that lets you learn about practical ethical hacking by making your own network scanning and remote access tools.
Packt, the publisher of the book, usually charges $27.99 for this ebook, but it’s available for free for a limited time.
To get the ebook for free, go to this giveaway page set up by TradePub.
Complete all essential fields in the form, such as your name and email address, or sign in with your LinkedIn credentials, then click the “Download” button.
About Python Ethical Hacking from Scratch eBook:
Penetration testing is a way to check the security or strength of a computer system, network, or web application that an attacker could use to get into it.
Python is one of the fastest-growing programming languages used for penetration testing. This book will help you understand why this is the case. You’ll learn how to use the power of Python and pentesting to improve your system’s security.
Developers who work with Python will be able to put their knowledge and experience to good use with this guide. This eBook is filled with step-by-step explanations of important concepts and practical examples.
It helps you build your own pentesting tools so that you can test the security level of systems and networks. You’ll learn how to make your own ethical hacking tools with Python and learn about hacking techniques for finding flaws in networks and systems.
Finally, you’ll be able to get into target systems and networks from afar with the tools you make and modify yourself.
By the end of this ethical hacking book, you’ll have learned how to build cybersecurity tools and how to think like a hacker to keep your systems safe.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn the basics of ethical hacking.
- Make your own hacking tools from scratch to use for ethical hacking.
- Find ways to test an organization’s cybersecurity by bypassing protection schemes.
- Make attack vectors that are used in real cybersecurity tests.
- Figure out and exploit the flaws in a system to test the security of an organization.
- Gain and maintain remote access to target systems.
- Find ways to stay undetected on target systems and local network