PowerTools Lite 2011 : Free Registry & System Cleaner
PowerTools Lite 2011 from Macecraft Software is a freeware version of their professional grade jv16 PowerTools 2011 utility package that helps PC users to fix Windows registry errors and delete unneeded data.
Based on the jv16 PowerTools 2011 utility suite, PowerTools Lite enables even the least technically skilled of PC owners to help from a safe system and registry cleanup. PowerTools Lite also clears unnecessary data from the registry, MRU and history data from all major applications and Windows itself, along with deleting any unnecessary temporary files to clean up the entire PC.
Furthermore, released under license as freeware, home and commercial PC users alike can benefit from PowerTools Lite without having to pay for the application – allowing a saving on other comparable registry repair applications and the cost of professional IT support.
PowerTools Lite 2011 is a free windows optimization and tune-up utility suite that allows you to easily clean up your computer from unneeded data, unused temp files, registry left overs and automatically fix registry errors.
Key Features of PowerTools Lite 2011 :
- PowerTools Lite uses the same registry cleaning engine as the award-winning jv16 PowerTools.
- Automatically cleans your Windows registry from obsolete and unneeded data.
- Automatically fix many kinds of registry errors, such as broken file references.
- Detect and remove unneeded history data and MRU (most recently used) lists that can contain sensitive information about you.
- Locate and delete unneeded files such as temp files.
- Safe to use – automatic backup feature and many extra safety features.
- Multilingual user interface
- Fully compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, both 32 bit and 64 bit systems.
- In 64 bit systems the product will scan the entire registry, including the 64 bit view.