PostworkShop Basic Edition is an easy-to-use yet powerful image manipulator. Generally PostworkShop Basic Edition costs around $19 and available for both Mac and Windows platform.This easy to use image editor can give artistic touch to your images by applying different styles to them with a single click.
PostworkShop Basic Edition is designed to turn your photos into an oil painting or watercolor, pastel drawing or pencil sketch, abstract artwork or old-time photograph using techniques from some of the most famous artists.
PostworkShop Basic Edition Features:
- 1. Over 50 artistic styles to choose from to transform your photo into a work of art whether a watercolor, pencil sketch, or abstract drawing.
2. One click transforms your photo into an artistic rendition. You can apply random styles to your picture to see what you like best or select a specific style.
3. Whether at a distance or up-close your painting has the detail of a true piece of art.
4. Learn the difference between the different artistic styles and techniques by trying each one
5. Add a new dimension to your creative workflow. PostworkShop will allow you to achieve unique styles and visions for your photos or electronic art.
6. Adjust the properties of each style choosing the brush width, pencil line length, or number of passes, or mix styles using layers so no two photos every look the same.
7. Printed version looks just as stunning
How to get PostworkShop Basic Edition for Free
- Go to this page http://bit.ly/pstwks , click the (first) buy button,now your page will be refreshed then click on “View Cart” button
- Enter this coupon code : CPN4890710839 and click on ” Enter” button
- Fill required fields in the form and click on “Checkout” button.
- Next step is click “Submit Order” button and get the License code.
- Download installation files for Mac and Windows OS versions over here
I got a message “Xycod Ltd. does not sell PostworkShop Basic Edition to your country. “
select country as U.S or India
Thanks Ramakanth for reply.
But can’t submit oder. I still get same a message.
I will try with proxy 😀
Also check whether currency is in USD in the Shopping Cart page
Now, It works with a UK proxy and currency is in USD 😀
Thanks Ramakanth !
It works. Thanks Ramakanth !!!
Thanks, its still working!