Today at Computex event CyberLink CEO Alice Chang, announced that they are making PhotoDirector 2011 and released the beta version of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 with a fullversion offer or Giveaway.
PhotoDirector 2011 Beta allows users to experiment with a vast array of photo workflow, editing and management tools before the official release version is launched in June, 2011.
PhotoDirector transforms your photography by smoothing the flow from the time an image is imported to your PC to its final output. PhotoDirector features a vast array of cutting edge editing tools, including amazing Adjustment Brushes, White Balance, Noise Reduction and many more.
Save your favorite enhancements as adjustment presets and upload to DirectorZone.com directly from PhotoDirector 2011 to share them with other users, and download an unlimited number of presets created by other users. Native rendering of RAW files from Canon and Nikon cameras allows the user to experience stunningly authentic color when decoding RAW file formats. With a vast array of dynamic features, PhotoDirector is engineered to bring out the absolute best of your photography.
CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 Features :
- Import and organize all your photos in the library for easy browsing and editing.
- View each individual photo’s metadata information.
- Add and embed keyword tags and copyright information in photos.
- Crop and rotate photos, or apply touch-ups such as red-eye and spot removal.
- Modify photo color and white balance with easy to use adjustment controls.
- Sharpen photos and correct photos that contain unwanted vignetting or image noise.
- Create dazzling photo slideshows and output them as video files.
- Share photos on Facebook and Flickr, and upload created photo slideshows directly to YouTube.
“PhotoDirector 2011 is the perfect solution for anyone who is passionate about photography,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “We greatly value our customers’ feedback and input and through the PhotoDirector 2011 Beta Program we have an excellent opportunity to work closely with the end user and introduce them to new photo editing software that will transform their photography.”
CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 for Free :
Any user who downloads the beta version and provides valid feedback of their experience by June 20th will receive the official release version for free.
To participate in the Giveaway visit this promo page : http://goo.gl/NSgjP,fill the form and you will receive an email from Cyberlink with download link of the software and instructions to get the full version for free.