Penbook – freehand writing App for Windows 10 Now free
Penbook is freehand writing app for Windows 10 users that allows people to take notes or draw a sketch on their touch device, writing on your PC has never felt better.
If you are looking for an app to use the pen or fingers on the touch device to take notes or more, then you must try this Windows 10 (Desktop) App. The normal price is USD $9.99, but for next 6 days, it’s available free on Microsoft Store from this link.
Penbook is the nicest freehand writing experience on Windows 10. Take notes, plan your day (or year), draw a sketch, or do your math homework.
The application includes dozens of kinds of stationery, from graph paper to sheet music. You can even import your own photos or PDFs to write on. Keep your work organized with beautiful, customizable notebook covers. Create in portrait or landscape mode, and share and export your work with just a few taps.
Penbook was built for pens (but you can use your finger or a mouse if you want), and includes support for Surface Dial.
- Lots of ruled and squared paper stationery for writing
- Stationary for planners, checklists, and calendars
- Creative stationary types like penmanship, calligraphy, and sheet music
- Drawing stationary, like perspective and isometric guides
- Device templates for mocking up your next big app
- Draw plays on baseball, hockey, soccer, football, and basketball templates
- Built for pens and the Surface Dial
- Write on your own photos or PDFs
- Keep your work organized with beautiful Penbook covers
[appbox windowsstore 9pl4gx47gt7k]