Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Compact allows users to migrate their PCs to a virtual environment (P2V) or vice versa (V2P) with zero downtime. The software is designed to solve all migration and virtual management challenges, enabling even inexperienced users.
Since most hypervisors do not support 2TB+ virtual drives, Virtualization Manager 12 also allows migration from 2TB+ physical drives to a smaller virtual drive.
So users can continue using their PC’s applications in a virtual environment. Programs, files and user settings are transferred automatically with zero user downtime. Even if you moved from PC to Mac – you can continue using your Windows PC on your new Mac.
Additionally, the updated Connect VD technology with non-destructive and snapshot mode enables the simple data management and data transfer between different types of virtual machines and allows migration from one virtual environment to another (V2V).
Users can connect a virtual disk as if it were an ordinary physical disk and open up all physical-disk functionality in a virtual environment, or use a read-only mode or a special read/write mode that creates a snapshot and applies all changes after the snapshot was made to test all configurations without destroying the virtual source drive.
Virtualization Manager 12 compact is compatible with most modern virtualization software providers, such as
Microsoft, VMware and Oracle, and supports major virtual machines, including Oracle Virtual Box 4, Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware Workstation and VMware Fusion.
Supported Operating Systems : Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP Professional (32/64-bit), Windows XP Home.
Virtualization Manager 12 Key Features include:
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
- Migrate from a 2TB+ physical drive to a smaller virtual drive
- Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a different hardware platform (P2P)
- Restore a physical system from Paragon’s backup to a virtual environment (P2V Restore)
- Connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk, thus opening up all product functionality available for physical disks to virtual (new Connect VD with non-destructive and snapshot mode)
- Create a virtual disk with a simple wizard (Create VD)
- Recover OS startup ability after system migration to different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a third-party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
- Exchange data between a physical environment and a virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
- Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize, etc.)
- Resume any operation with a virtual volume in case of disconnection or any other unexpected situation
- Merge volumes on a virtual drive to combine disk space, from two volumes on the virtual drive into one single, larger volume
Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Compact For Free
This software is available in two variants : Pro & Compact, you can get full comparison of the two editions over here.
Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Professional is available for $59.99 per license, where as Virtualization Manager 12 Compact is priced at $29.95, but the developers are giving the compact edition for free for 3 days.
- To grab a free copy, visit Paragon Facebook page and “LIKE” button to get access to the Giveaway.
- Next fill required fields in the form, such as, valid email address and click “Submit” button.
- You will get serial number and product key by email from Paragon
- Use the serial during installation process to activate full version.
- Finish burning Virtualization Manager 12 Compact, choose your scenario and enjoy the benefits of virtualization!
- The offer is time limited and expires April 20th, 8 am (GMT-4)