Paragon Migrate OS to SSD offers a handy solution for fast and safe Windows installation from the hard drive to SSD. If you have a Solid-State Drive (SSD) and want to transfer from HDD to SDD, you cannot migrate your entire Local Hard Drive over SSD, since SSDs tend to be small.
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD has a convenient wizard, which detects all existing Windows operating systems at launch.It will let you specify which folders you want to migrate to the smaller drive and the wizard automatically picks appropriate partitions and prompts the user to select a destination SSD.
Also this software provides hard disk to hard disk migration as well, which will be helpful to you to migrate files from HDD to another HDD.
- Migrates Windows to larger or smaller storage devices in a single operation.
- Supports any Windows since XP (including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2).
- Automatically aligns partitions on the destination disk if necessary.
- Automatically detects and copies MSR for succesful migrations of Windows 7.
- Allows the user to exclude data during the process in order to fit the destination disk.
- Processes locked (in-use) disks with MS VSS to migrate without rebooting Windows.
- Includes Paragon’s time-proven move/resize functionality.
- Guarantees safety for the system and data.
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD FREE License :
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD cost $20, to get it free go to this promo page: http://bit.ly/HDD2SDD , then enter your first name,last name. email address, and on the “BESTATIGEN” button.
With in few seconds you will receive an email from ‘Paragon Software’ with Paragon Migrate OS to SSD license code along with its download link.