Paragon Backup and Recovery 2012 Free Edition is the most essential PC tool for your data safety, toady Paragon Software Group (PSG) announced the release of Paragon Backup and Recovery 2012 Free edition with new Windows 8 support and Paragon’s latest performance engine to deliver the fastest, most stable and effective hard disk operations.
Supporting the enthusiasm of Windows 8 beta testers and the newest trends in the PC market, Paragon Software, with nearly 20 years of development experience, has been among the first to give the most essential backup and recovery solution to Windows 8 users free of charge. Paragon Backup and Recovery 2012 Free edition has been tested on the latest Windows 8 Developer Release and is available immediately for download.
Paragon Backup & Recovery 2012 Free, is a disaster recovery tool for stand-alone Windows-based PCs. Combining all the existing backup techniques and exclusive recovery environments, this latest edition satisfies the needs of even the most demanding user and is simply the most powerful free backup tool available today.
Paragon Backup & Recovery 2012 Free allows you to take complete control of your PC’s safety. Based on solid commercial backup and recovery software from Paragon, it has a rich set of features that you can trust. Simple to install and easy to use.
- Backup Capsule: A special, secured place on the hard disk that has an independent system layout (e.g., a separate partition) to store a backup image and will stay operable should the active file system be damaged; hidden and unable to be mounted in the OS to avoid accidental removal or unauthorized access
- Support for the latest hardware and hard disk partitioning schemes
- Support of all present-day techniques to store backup images
- Disk backup to save all on-disk information as well as system service structures, including backup images of an entire hard disk (including GPT discs) or system partitions to guarantee the operating system’s working capability.
- Differential backup to considerably save backup storage space
- Restore an entire disk, separate partition images
- Restore with Shrink to restore a backup image to a free block of smaller size
- Create bootable USB Flash drive, CD or DVD to recover your PC on demand
- Recovery Media Builder: builds a new “recovery media” to boot from in case of an unbootable system.
- Check Recovery Discs: checks the recovery media for integrity and bootability.
- Basic partitioning operations.
- Graphical representation of the data
- Comprehensive wizards to simplify even the most complex operations
- A context sensitive hint system for all functions of the program
- Previewing the resulting layout of hard disks before actually executing operations (so-called virtual operations)