Paragon Backup and Recovery 16 is a great program that guides you through the backup and restore process.
The best way to avoid PC disasters is to make sure you are prepared for them, with Paragon Backup and Recovery 16 you will get peace of mind by backing your photos and documents.It ensures that you don’t lose any valuable data, and makes it easy to bring software and settings back to life.
This simple-to-use backup & recovery tool can be installed onto a USB drive and uses Windows PE to run the backup and restore software without having to load your normal version of windows.
When your hard drive is beyond rescue and you can’t even boot your computer into windows, you will be thankful you invested a few minutes in installing Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16-Backup and Recovery on your system.
The new version now supports Windows 10 and keeps your backups up-to-date by making regular differential backups, which only save changes to data.
By default, Paragon Backup & Recovery boots to the Express Mode of the program. For more advanced options, including the ability to schedule or migrate back-ups, click the red button labelled ‘ Switch to Full Scale Launcher’. To switch back to Express Mode, click that option on the toolbar.
Backup and recovery is a tedious process that involves a lot of steps and is horribly time consuming.With Paragon Hard Disk Manager you can easily backup exact copies of your hard drive, be it for data drives, or ones containing your operating system.
The application backs up and restores images of your hard drive(s) or partitions.With it, you can create a complete backups of your entire system, or differential backups, which only copy files that have changed since you last used the program.The back-ups can be saved to local or network disks or written to DVDs or Blu-rays.You can also create, format, delete, hide and check partitions.
There is a backup option called Differential backup that only backs up changed data, which speeds up the backup process and saves you a lot of back-up storage space. You can also choose medium you wish to back up to, be it CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays, or even reserved partitions if you so choose. You can also create a bootable USB Flash Drive to recover your PC on demand and much more.
The latest version includes several interface tweaks, a faster backup engine, separate 64-bit installer, supports Windows 10/8.1/7/vista, Windows Storage Spaces and UEFI.
Key Features of Paragon Backup and Recovery 16 :
- User Friendly Fault Minimizing Interface
- Back up separate partitions or entire hard disks to the VHD, VMDK and new pVHD (Paragon Virtual Hard Drive)formats.
- Back up changes since the full, or the latest incremental image.
- Copy, back up, restore Windows Storage Spaces directly
- Full 64-bit UEFI support and support for 32-bit EFI with Legacy boot.
- Supports AFD (Advanced Format Drive), 2TB+ and non-512B sector size drives.
- Boot Corrector feature can recover the operating system’s startup ability.
- Extract individual files and folders from an archive without restoring an entire image.
- Restore entire hard disks, separate partitions, or certain files and folders from pVHD (available under Windows and Linux).
- No performance loss due to correct partition alignment during restoring to new hard drives.
- Easily encrypt your backup files and avoid unauthorized access
Overall, Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 – Backup & Recovery is a complex disaster recovery solution.
With the help of disk imaging technology, it allows you to create a virtual hard drive (pVHD, VHD, VMDK) so you can back and if necessary, restore your entire PC if anything go wrong.
Paragon Backup and Recovery 16 for Free:
Paragon is offering the latest version of its paid for Backup and Recovery software completely free, but only for a limited time.
The software costs $39.95, but is available to download for free from paragon’s website until November 1st, 2016.
To get the activation code of Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Compact, visit this promotion page , hit the ‘Free Download’ button and download the installer according to your system architecture ( 32-bit system/ 64-bit system).
Install the software, after the installation you will be prompted to enter a serial number, login with your MyParagon user account to activate the software and if you don’t already have an account, create one.