Today Opera Software released the final version of Opera 11.10 aka Barracuda. The latest version brings great improvements Opera Turbo, and the Speed Dial features.
According to Opera webpages will now load 40 percent faster with the use of the Opera Turbo feature. Opera Turbo now uses Google’s new open WebP image format rather than JPEG and provides image quality better than all of its previous versions.
Opera Barracuda features a fresh version of Opera’s rendering engine: Presto 2.8.131 with support for WebP, CSS and gradient and a bunch of other enhancements.
What’s new in Opera 11.10 ?
- Speed Dial in Opera 11.10 is tweaked and you can now have unlimited number of dials with live content.
- Opera uses Presto 2.8 rendering engine with support for WebP, CSS and gardient.
- Plugins can be installed easily, for example if you reach webpage (with flash content) with no flash plugin, it will be installed automatically.
- Opera graphics and interface are enhanced and Opera features are easier to discover and use.
- Opera Turbo loads sites even more faster on slower connections and offers better image quality.