O&O SafeErase protects your security and privacy by safely shredding your sensitive data without leaving any trace.
Sometimes you may delete important files or your private data thinking that it’s gone forever, but using perfect recovery software, anyone can recover files that were previously deleted.
Generally, Windows has a bad habit (Sometimes it’s Good), when you delete a file (even using SHIFT + DEL) it doesn’t physically remove the file from your hard disk, instead, the OS will just release the file space for reuse and it stops listing the file in Windows Explorer, but the file still remains there.
In order to prevent this situation, we need professional software that can delete files forever and is unrecoverable.
About O&O SafeErase 17 :
O&O SafeErase 17 is such software that can Safely erase files, folders, and even the whole hard drive in just a couple of clicks, using safe deletion methods so that it is never capable of being accessed again.
O&O SafeErase uses the techniques that are being employed by the U. S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the German Department for Security in Information Technology (BSI).
Coming to your privacy, every time you surf the internet on your browser, we left traces of our activities in history, including sites visited and your profile.
Data spies or identity thieves are masters in following these traces and assuming your identity or accessing your bank or credit card.
To avoid this, just launch the program, click the “Start Analysis” button and you’ll see an overview of the number of files that may contain sensitive or private data. Select ‘clean’ to safely erase these files.
When surfing the Internet, your browser usually stores Internet files on your hard disk unnoticed. These files can give information about websites you’ve visited or the passwords you’ve entered.
Makes no difference whether it involves cookies, data entered on forms, or browsing history – O&O SafeErase lists all the information saved for each browser you use, and you can then SafeErase them individually or as a bundle.
Once deleted, nobody will be able to detect your Internet activity. They protect your online accounts from unauthorized access.
SafeErasing your entire computer
Deleting the entire computer allows you to permanently remove all data before you dispose of, sell, or give your computer away.
All files, settings, applications. and the operating system itself is deleted so that recovery is impossible.
You can be sure that nobody will ever restore your data and misuse it. With O&O SafeErase, you can even delete an entire computer without a start medium (e.g. Boot CD).
- Instant Erase: Immediate deletion over the Context Menu
- Internet Security: securely delete browser data
- Various settings for secure deletion
- Detailed reports on deletion procedures
- Overwriting with zeros (for very fast deletion)
- Supports multi-core processors
- Clear user interface showing main functions
- Secure deletion of files and partitions
- Secure deletion of entire computers without Boot media
- Secure moving of files and directories
- Six methods for securely deleting your confidential data
- Adapted deletion method for SSDs (TRIM)
- Complete integration with Windows Explorer
- Speed optimization of deletion processes
- Enhanced report and activity management
- Enhanced command processing via command line
- Fully compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP.
Get O&O SafeErase 17 Pro License for Free:
Visit this giveaway page in the German language.
Enter your email address and hit the “Request a Free License” button.
You will receive a confirmation email from O&O Software (email@example.com), click the confirmation link.
You will receive a second email from O&O Software. This email contains the license code and a link to download the installer (German).
Download the installer (English version) from the below link.
Run the installer, and activate the product by entering the license code and other details.