Omerta City Of Gangsters- Simulation Game Giveaway [Windows]
Omerta City of Gangsters is a PC simulation game with turn-based tactical game-play elements.
The game’s story takes place in Atlantic City, where you will play as Boss D’Angelo a mob boss during the Prohibition era in the United States.
Boss D’Angelo an immigrant born in a small village in Sicily has to work his way up the ladder through the Mafia-like world.
Working his way up from nothing, He must set up himself in the criminal underworld by buying and raiding businesses and attacking rivals, all the while simultaneously fulfilling his version of the American dream.
This game sells for USD $14.99 on Steam and its now available for free through Gamesessions Giveaway. The only catch here is to play the game for five minutes and it’s yours forever to keep.
To get your free copy of Omerta, simply visit this giveaway page.
Hit the ‘Download Free Game’ button and download the required files to run the game.
Install the game, login with your account (or create a new one) and to activate play the game for 5 Minutes.
That’s it, you can keep the game forever on Gamesessions. This Giveaway ends on April 4.
About OMERTA – CITY OF GANGSTERS
Omerta – City of Gangsters is a simulation game with tactical turn-based combat.
Taking the role of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City.
Starting with small jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands his empire by taking territory from other gangsters.
Eventually, he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City.
- Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
- Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
- Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
- 15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
- An RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
- 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
- 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City