Last year in December I shared a Promo for Ocster Backup Pro 6, now I’m sharing a free offer for its Business edition thanks to Flash 113. Generally Ocster Backup Business 6 costs around $50, but with below PcWelt promo you can get this software for free.
About Ocster Backup Business 6 :
Ocster Backup Business 6 is the business edition of Ocster Backup. It is based on the highly regarded backup solution Ocster Backup Pro 6 and retains all the great properties from it: easy to use, fully automatic and, above all, safe data backup. In addition it adds a great feature for businesses: it allows backup plans from multiple computers to be monitored from a single PC.
- Easy to use
- Creates fully automatic backups
- Remote Monitoring
- Fast backup speed
- Automatic Pausing Backups
- 1:1 File Copy mode: simple mirroring of files to other media
- Easily access and restore different old versions of your files
- Internet Explorer favorites/bookmarks backup
- Microsoft Outlook backup: emails and calendars
- Mozilla Firefox backup: bookmarks, settings and add-ons
- Mozilla Thunderbird backup: emails, calenders, settings and add-ons
- Windows contacts: backup: back up the Windows Contacts folder (Windows Vista or higher)
- Comprehensive backup rules including extended filtering capabilities
- Stop & Resume: Backups can be stopped and resumed. This is handy when the computer needs to be shut down, for example.
- Backup Reports: Detailed backup reports can be generated each time the backup is updated. The contents of the reports can be configured.
- Backup Report Emails: Backup reports can be automatically sent to an email address. That way you can be up-to-date on the state of your backups even when you are on a business trip or if the computer is simply a server in your attic.
- Network support: Files and folders on network drives can also be backed up. The backup data can also be stored on network drives if that is desired.
- Encryption: Backups are strongly encrypted and protected with a user password. The encryption algorithm can be configured, if that is desired.
- Compression: Backups are compressed intelligently to save space. Different compression types are available: from fast ones with moderate compression to slower ones with excellent compression.
- Scheduled: Backups can be started either automatically at scheduled times or manually by clicking a button.
- Storage Types: Backups can be stored on hard disk, USB sticks, network drives and Ocster Secure Storage.
- Incremental backup: after an initial full backup only the changes to the previous state are stored. This saves space and reduces transfer times.
- Open File Support: Files and folders that are in use can be backed up as well.
- Hard Link and Symbolic Link Support: Hard links and symbolic links can be backed up and are properly restored as hard links and symbolic links.
- Special Files: Compressed, encrypted and sparse files can also be backed up.
- Encryption Algorithms: Backup can be encrypted the following algithms: AES 256 Bit, AES 128 Bit, BlowFish, Cast-128
- Compression Algorithms: The software supports the following compression types: ZLib, LZMA Quick, LZMA Normal, LZMA Best
- Small File Optimization: Through smart uses of compression the software can achieve high compression rates, even with many small files.
[Continued to Page 2]