novaPDF Standard is a Windows software that allows you to easily creates PDF files from any printable application. It can be easily used by both beginners and experienced users.
Get novaPDF Standard Version for Free :
Visit this giveaway page.
You will receive an email from “[email protected]” that provide the product key for standard version activation, copy the code.
Download the installer or Setup file from this link: https://download.novapdf.com/download/setup/novapdf-full-9.exe
Run the installer, at the end of the installation process select your trail version as ” Standard” and restart the application.
Now on the NoavPDF app main window, click on ” Tools” section and under the “Manage” menu, click “Activate” button.
You will notice a new window, click “Enter key” and fill the product key, email address, other details.
Finally, click the “Activate” button and restart the application.
Note: For reference, you can check below screenshots.
About the Software:
With novaPDF, you can create a PDF file from any application by opening the document you need, choosing the Print option, and sending it to the novaPDF printer driver. Provide a file name and the PDF document will be created and saved for you in seconds.
With a click, you can generate a PDF document out of any file using a virtual printer driver, as well as save Office files to PDF format.
novaPDF allows you to define different private profiles, each with its own printing to PDF settings.
This feature is very useful if there are different users using the same computer (and each has different printing preferences) or if you are the only user but need different settings for printing documents.
If you want more control, take a moment to explore the novaPDF printer preferences.
You can change the resolution to anything from 72 dpi (tiny files, low quality) to 2400 dpi (professional print quality), control which fonts are embedded in the file, or assign document details like “Title”, “Subject” and “Author”.
- Create PDFs from any printable file
- Conversion Add-ins for Microsoft Office
- Detect headings and add PDF bookmarks
- Add multiple text or image watermarks
- Change PDF version (switch between PDF 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7)
- Add new virtual PDF printers with Printer Manager
- Add copyright information for PDFs
- Password protect the PDF or restrict copy/paste Overlay and/or merge PDF files
- Can be installed and used as a shared network PDF printer
- Digitally Sign PDF Files
- PDF linearization & PDF bookmarks
- Overlay and merge PDF files
- Clickable Active Links in PDF
- And more powerful features…