novaPDF from Softland is a PDF creator that let users convert any type of printable documents into standard PDF files.
novaPDF Lite 10 (Desktop) is the simplest edition, but still quite feature-full compared to other PDF creators.
novaPDF Lite edition does its main task very well, creating searchable PDF files (optionally PDF/A compliant), allowing private printing profiles, embedding fonts (TrueType, OpenType, Type1), adding document information and more. It is recommended for home users, who need basic PDF creation capabilities.
Using novaPDF Lite, both users and businesses are able to create PDF documents and easily share them, making the process of collaboration more efficient.
With just a few clicks you can have your company’s reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, spreadsheets, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or other printable documents converted in PDF format.
Its purpose is to enable users to exchange electronic documents easier, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed.
This PDF printer driver is compatible with 32/64-bit editions of these operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003.
It doesn’t need third-party tools to be installed to generate the PDF file (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript).
novaPDF Lite allows you to define different private profiles, each with its own printing to PDF settings.
This feature is very useful if there are different users using the same computer (and each has different printing preferences) or if you are the only user but need different settings for printing documents.
This PDF creator can generate PDF files with embedded fonts. This means that your PDF files can be read and printed on any system without distributing your font separately while maintaining the original intended design.
Furthermore, novaPDF can embed only the characters used in that document, so that the size of the resulting PDF will be smaller.
You can personalize your documents by setting the document information (title, subject, author, keywords).
This feature is useful also if you want to publish your PDF files on the Web, as search engines will index your PDF files and use the document information to display it in the results. Furthermore, novaPDF can create PDF/A compliant PDF files, thus is ideal for long-term archiving of documents.
This PDF printer driver has a lot of features that allows you to: change the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing), change the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), embed fonts (support for OpenType, TrueType and Type1 fonts), merge PDF files and lots more.
The user interface supports localization and novaPDF is available in several different languages.
Key Features :
- Font embedding – Embedded fonts are transmitted within the PDF, thus you can be sure that the PDF will look exactly the same on the receiver’s screen too.
- PDF/A Compliance: You have the option to create PDFs compliant with the PDF/A-1b specification for the RGB color space.
- Merge PDF Files: You can append pages to an existing PDF file (or insert these before the existing content).
- Document Information: In the PDF’s properties you can include the title, author, and keywords.
- PDF Viewer Options: You can control how the PDF file will be opened in the PDF viewer.
- Custom Save Options: Configure it to use predefined save settings.
- After Save Actions: Once the PDF was successfully created you can set custom actions to be executed.
- Private Profiles: A private profile allows you to save the current application settings and use them again every time you need those.
- Import/Export Profiles: A private printing profile can be exported from one computer and imported in another.
- Predefined/Custom Page Sizes: By default, there are various page sizes (like Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, A6, …) available, but you can also define your own.
Get novaPDF Lite 10 for FREE!
Update[12/10/2020] : New promo page. visit this link.
Softland is giving away $29.99 worth novaPDF Lite edition for free, there’s no catch.
You will receive a valid license just like a client who would buy from the Softland website.
All you have to do is visit this page and submit your details, you will be asked to give your email address to automatically deliver the license code to you via e-mail.
Download the novaPDF 10 full version setup file or the installer from here.
During installation select, Lite version Trail, choose computer fixed option, select ‘Quantity as 1’, and click the ‘Start Trial’ button.
To activate your copy of novaPDF Lite just follow these steps:
1. Launch ‘novaPDF10 Getting Started’ window, click ‘Tools’ and under Manage option, click ‘Activate’.
2. Click ‘Enter’, enter the product code you received, and hit the ‘Activate’ button.